Saturday 31 May 2014

A short update...

It is currently exam season and I am finding it hard to write on here about as many things as I would like to. I have made sure I have still contributed two articles to MyStudentStyle, and also offered to review two items which are currently in their way in the mail to me!

I just thought I'd share my mid-revision cheer-up purchases with you!
I am a huge fan of Ciate London's nail collection and was made aware, as a subscriber to their online newsletter, there was a flash sale today! Who am I to say no?!
Something good my way comes...


I have chosen a nail tonic because I've noticed my nails recently have become more brittle and prone to breaking. The 3am Girl is supposed to make short nails look dainty and feminine; which would be perfect for my hand type. Pool Party and Mango Martini are colours right on trend this season - bold shades to be seen in by the burning beach this summer. The Afterglow is a naughty treat; I have had my eye on it for a while and will make any sumptuous shade suitable for a rave.

I will be sure to review them when they arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment