Thursday 22 May 2014

A little introduction to the world of Jen...

Hi, this is me...
I have a bit of a princess-complex
I'm Jenny and this is where all of my innermost thoughts are going to come bursting out. But first, a little introduction. Well, I'm in my roaring twenties, about to turn 21, which is more than a little terrifying. Since I was a little child I have been enchanted by reading, my dad really encouraged me, and when I got a little bit older all I wanted to do was write. My dream is to have a novel published by me, sitting on my bookshelf.

I have four life goals:
  • Become an author. have a book (fiction) published that’s all mine.
  • See the world. Australia, America (NY) and Italy, please.
  • Get married and surround myself with kittens, puppies, bunnies and hamsters in a house full of love.
  • Practice being happy and zen. it’s not a goal; it’s a way of life. i need to remember this and master it.
I like watching lots of Disney films, and I pretty much believe I am a princess. (If you don't agree, well then that's just embarrassing for you). I love animals, especially cats. I like pastel colours, rainy days and baking cakes.
I made friends with this little guy on a sunny walk with my brother.

I'm a fixer, a perfectionist and good at setting myself up for falls.  

I am just about to graduate from University where I am just shy of completing my LLB Law degree. 

I am inspired by feminism whilst simultaneously retain a femme, cutesy gender identity. I would characterize myself as bisexual, and I am currently in a 6 month relationship with the boy of my dreams. 

This is what I've got up to this week... 
I ate cookies and ice cream for breakfast because I'm an adult who can make those decisions

I went shopping in Birmingham.
Playsuit, top and lingerie: Forever 21
Bambi and The Lady and The Tramp DVDS: CEX
Nail varnishes: Barry M

Revision blues meant I got a manicure!

Adjusting to the gypsy lifestyle. I spend a lot of my time on these trains, and missing my better half.

I have also been writing articles for My Student Style. You can view them here.


That's about it for now. Mahalo. X

No comments:

Post a Comment