Tuesday 17 June 2014

Trafford Centre (Manchester) Haul!

Today I went on a super-shopping spree haul with my bestie, Jess, in search of some super duper fabulous ball gowns for our graduate ball this Sunday.

Although not the gown I chose, this treat from Quiz was reminiscent of Ariel (Disney's underwater princess) and I had to try it on! Albeit slightly too large for my frame, check out the beautiful gossamer material and the pastel pink and mint hues which are so in this spring!


I did buy this, though.

Continuing with the Disney princess theme, I picked up these beauties from Claire's for just £8! Lipsmackers have teamed up with Disney to bring 8 sumptuous chap-sticks. What really sold it for me was that it included the treasured Snow White (very cherry), which has always been my favourite princess.


I also officially knocked down to size small on this trip, and celebrated in style with this simple but cutesy Forever 21 cami top. Black and white monochrome have been very in so far this year, so I'm hopping on board the trend with this steal!


Finally, for the birthday wish list, I tried on this drapey knitted sweater from Hollister, and this navy crop tee.


You will be mine yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment